Meeting-debate on the history of beer
The meeting-debate on the history of beer will take place at the convention hall of the Celone Valley Museum in Castelluccio Valmaggiore on 17 May at 6 PM.
The program includes in-depth studies on the following topics:
- industrial and craft brewing production technique;
- European laws on beer production;
- various styles;
- draft and bottled beer;
- tapping techniques and differences in the various countries;
- Radeberger Pills beer tasting for free fall.
A debate will follow.
- Celone Valley Museum System
- Queens Pub
Not any article